:lovers:

Thursday, August 9, 2007 || eve of national day

last night we went to sentosa to meet jonny mei mei serene zhi liang and johnny frenzs... the cafe decoration is very unique... nice place to chill out with frenz if the music is not that loud... swee kok christine and i share 2 buckets of beer... quite long never drink le so once a while go drinking with frenzs is quite an enjoyable thing... as for today darling and me went to buy shoes... finally i have bought my leather shoe... as for darling's heel, personally i feel that it is quite nice... it looks simple but once u wear it u look sexy... time passes and i begin to feel the pressure... actually we have done most of the things but somehow i feel that there are still a lot of undone things... it is like computer... it has some hidden files that are not been detected... anyway i am waiting very eagerly for that day so i believe all these things won't bring me down... recently my darling is like feeling very low... she didn't tell me but i can feel it... she is like very unhappy with certain things... darling i know once you are married into my family, you will face a lot of pressure and all sort of things... i told you le i will face all these with you... i will support you... but if you do those unreasonable things and i am angry you also can't blame me ma... anyway i am sorry if i have made you angry... hope you will be understanding...thanks...


weiqiang |6:46 AM
=================================================================


:This is Me:


RockYou PhotoFX - Get Your Own

:My Wish Lists:

To own a car(WRX) that belong to me

To earn a lot of money

To be a boss

To have a happy family

To see darling happy always

To let darling have good life

To have good health

To go Japan for hoilday

To have a baby of mine

To be blessed by God

To see my dad one last time

:The History:


July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

February 2008

:我的老婆 :

Darling

:My Friends:

Liling
Meimei
Meiqi
Uncle
Christine

:Talk Cock:





:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

:Number of Visitors Since 9 August 2007: