:lovers:

Thursday, August 2, 2007 || money keep going out

let me share with everyone about wat happened last night... last night finally swee kok called us and we went to lookz to confirm our toilet accessories... it costed me 800 bucks... wow kao my heart sank... haha... no la actually quite cheap le as they really gave us a lot of f.o.c things so quite worth it... after that we went to see the movie 'alone'... it is the first movie that i wanted to leave after watching 15minutes... it was not that i am scared... it was just the sound effects really made me very uncomfortable... it made my heart keep jumping... in the end i stil finished the whole show because i already paid for the movie liao ma... it will be very wasted if i just leave after 15minutes... ya la i very stingy one la but only towards certain things that i feel it is not worth wasting... later going to find amabel liao... hope she is not sleeping and not feeling moody... love to see her hyper-active... amabel wait for uncle weiqiang, i am coming now... see you later... byebye...


weiqiang |3:51 AM
=================================================================


:This is Me:


RockYou PhotoFX - Get Your Own

:My Wish Lists:

To own a car(WRX) that belong to me

To earn a lot of money

To be a boss

To have a happy family

To see darling happy always

To let darling have good life

To have good health

To go Japan for hoilday

To have a baby of mine

To be blessed by God

To see my dad one last time

:The History:


July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

February 2008

:我的老婆 :

Darling

:My Friends:

Liling
Meimei
Meiqi
Uncle
Christine

:Talk Cock:





:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

:Number of Visitors Since 9 August 2007: