:lovers:

Tuesday, August 7, 2007 || our anniversary

My dearest darling

Darling it is our monthly anniversary again. Happy 3years 1 month anniversary to you. i told you this month I want to give you a small surprise right? The surprise is to write you an anniversary letter through my blog. Last time the letter I wrote to you is different from now. Last time only you can see the letter I wrote but now everyone in the world can see. I want to let the whole universe to know that I love you ma. I really hope you will like it and you will find it special. Our big day is around the corner, another 107 days to go. Really hope our big day will come fast but end slow. It will definitely be a day that I will not forget in my whole lifetime. Once we become legally husband and wife we will have a lot of responsibility. Are you afraid? Don’t worry, I will stay by your side to go through all the obstacles that we face. Both of us surely can overcome all these. Most importantly is that both of us will stay together forever and both of us will stay healthy always. As for money issues I will work hard to earn more. I believe as long as a person is hardworking he wont starve. Hope I will have great opportunity awaiting for me. Everyone wants good life. I will let you enjoy the comfort of life but the hardship I will bear it for you. I know you are a person that cannot have hardship. It is not that you can’t bear it, it is just that it will be harder for you. I dun know what will happen in our future but I will try my best not to let any hardship come to your life. All the promises that I made in the beginning of our relationship, I have not break a single of them. In another word it means that I keep my promises. So when I promise you something, don’t worry that I will break it. I feel that this month present is quite meaningful because once you enter my blog you will be able to view this letter unlike the letter that I wrote to you in the past you will put it aside once you finished reading it. Only occasionally when you happened to see the letter then you will read it again. Anyway, darling I will love you till the end of the world. Nothing goanna change my love for you.

With love,Weiqiang


weiqiang |9:00 AM
=================================================================


:This is Me:


RockYou PhotoFX - Get Your Own

:My Wish Lists:

To own a car(WRX) that belong to me

To earn a lot of money

To be a boss

To have a happy family

To see darling happy always

To let darling have good life

To have good health

To go Japan for hoilday

To have a baby of mine

To be blessed by God

To see my dad one last time

:The History:


July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

February 2008

:我的老婆 :

Darling

:My Friends:

Liling
Meimei
Meiqi
Uncle
Christine

:Talk Cock:





:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

:Number of Visitors Since 9 August 2007: